We have begun actioning key components of the extensive report we received and we look forward to the next two phases of the Dovetail Experience.’
A Body of Work (ABOW) was experiencing a challenging period with the closure of one of their top performing clinics. This resulted in the reduction of visiting Clients due likely to the geographic locations of the other 2 clinics.
The key challenges included:
- Maintaining and developing the clinic database for both marketing and business development purposes.
- Current clinic management system was archaic and lacked flexibility for the business.
- Developing a strategy to promote and drive adoption of the a newly purchased cutting edge ‘Zebris’ treadmill.
- Understanding and developing their marketplace.
- Current website was clunky and not easy to manage. Any updates required
- 3rd party assistance by the web host.
- Having time to work ‘on’ the business rather than ‘in’ the business.
Dovetail assessed the Clinic by way of gathering information about their existing Technology, Processes and People. We successfully uncovered invaluable insight to the Clinic’s existing data and how it could be used more effectively to drive engagement and encourage Clients to return to the Clinic on a more regular yet structured basis.
Dovetail used inbound marketing strategies to encourage current and prospective Clients toward their website, thus, learning more about the various ABOW services including the introduction of the new ‘Zebris’ treadmill.
Additionally, Dovetail identified strategic internal and external opportunities which included introducing a tactical plan to its existing marketing, which was made up of mostly Social activity e.g. Instagram and Facebook.
Using the existing data, Dovetail identified various areas of unknown business insight and marketing opportunity, which included:
- Average number of visits per Clinic and by demographic (gender, career and age).
- Most popular referral type i.e. what was driving new Client’s to the Clinic.
- High performing practitioners based on number of Clients and number of average appointments.
- Strongest repeating Client type.
- Most popular Clinic.
- Clients only receiving one consultation
Dovetail uncovered the need to:
- Develop a simplified marketing focused database allowing clear and concise segmenting and improved data analysis capability.
- Design and build a new self-managed website with a modern look and feel and the ability to capture and measure data from inbound prospective Clients.
- Create automated marketing programs in MailChimp® which are driven by pre-determined strategic triggers and business rules.
- Develop a content library for ongoing use e.g case studies, blogs, video etc.
A Body of Work is a well established Osteopathic and Chiropractic clinic based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. The business has grown mainly through organic growth i.e word of mouth and referrals, this type of growth would be considered quite common for similar businesses types.