McDonald Industries was embarking on major refurbishment and on-sale of a landmark 27 strata title apartment building previously held by the one family who originally built the property in the 1970s. Rebranded ‘Ocean Park’, the property is in the heart of the Eastern beaches of Sydney, Waverley NSW.
- Promoting, showing, and selling Ocean Park was made extra challenging in the height of COVID-19 and at the time a fragile property market.
- Highlighting points of difference of the project were key as was promoting the team behind the development company and their esteemed history and proven record.
Dovetail Group has been working with McDonald Industries for approximately 3 years. We have transformed the way the team was capturing and managing future development sites while automating and creating ad-hoc marketing campaigns through the use of our sophisticated all-in-one CRM and Marketing Automation platform.
After connecting its various websites (business and projects) McDonald Industries was enabled to capture and build its very own prospect database to manage existing development sites while promoting and targeting current and future projects.
Since the inception of their CRM, McDonald Industries has:
- Saved c.$50,000 in old school, traditional marketing expenses
- Increased its credible database by 45%.
- Taken control of its data, while increasing the group’s engagement with prospective purchasers, even at times when they don’t have an active project.
As a direct result of having their social presence, website and automated data capture working at all times, McDonald Industries directly sold an apartment at Ocean Park on Christmas eve 2020 without the need of a set open house and standard agent introduction – saving both time and money.
Here’s how it happened: 2 days before Christmas.
- The would-be buyer saw a social post on Facebook and clicked > this re-directed them to the mcdonald.com.au web page. Note, the sales campaign had wound up for the year!
- The Buyer completed the enquiry form, which auto notified the team of the enquiry
- A team member contacted the Buyer within 24hrs for an initial discussion and to qualify the enquiry.
- The team closed the deal within 48hrs of the initial enquiry.
- No need to get rid of your sales agent just yet. They are still quite useful in most cases.
- Adopt your own CRM and Marketing Automation strategy. Don’t have the resources? That’s ok, do what McDonald Industries and Armada Property Group did…outsource to Us!
- Check out this article ‘Why Marketing Automation Matters to your business.’
Got 7 minutes? Complete our free mini-assessment and we will provide you with some ‘nuggets of gold’ to get you started.
McDonald Industries is synonymous with whole blocks of flats and apartment living in inner city Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Established in 1974, we are a privately owned, multi-generational family business with a proud history and a dynamic outlook centred around urban regeneration.