With so many digital tools, options and “solutions” available in the world these days, how are you expected to stay up to date with it all?! Your investment into your online presence needs to be setup in the most efficient and effective way.
For starters, it’s no longer good enough to simply have a website…You need it to be prospecting for customers while you’re sleeping and while you’re awake! Only then can you start to measure the return of your investment into the digital landscape!
- Your website is the ‘virtual’ front door to your business, whether you exist 100% online or traditional ‘bricks & mortar’ or a mix of both, there’s a good chance you have spent a few $’000 in building it and making it look great! But do you really know how effective it is for your business?
- Hopefully you’re already attracting people to your site using methods such as Google Adwords, SEO, Social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram), blogs and advertising etc. If you are, great! If you’re not then you might want to get started!
Our 5 key areas to consider for your website to be an effective experience to visit can be found here.
It doesn’t stop there!
Your website needs to encourage visitors to engage – this is key to subtly developing prospective customers – but how?
A: Provide an incentive to ‘click’! i.e. download some value-add information – e.g. a brochure or link to additional articles you may have posted previously (if you’re a blogger!) or something you support – A.K.A a ‘Call-to-Action’.
Why is this important to my business? Great question!
A: Because it provides an opportunity to learn something about your prospective customers (not just Google Analytics) e.g. name, email, mobile number, and helps you build the ideal profile of your visitors, while building your very own database of prospective customers. That sounds pretty good, right?!
Enter, CRM and Marketing automation! – don’t fret! its not that scary or complex – it just needs some focus and discipline.
CRM – What’s that?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – at the simplest level, a CRM (software) helps you keep track of all the contact information for your customers i.e. no more spreadsheets!
- Essentially, a CRM is about increasing the customer base, retaining those customers longer and cultivating them into customers who buy more of what you sell.. But CRM systems can do lots of other things, too, like tracking email, phone calls, and deals; sending personalised emails; scheduling appointments; and logging every instance of customer service and support.
- Combine CRM with Marketing automation correctly, and you suddenly have a very powerful business and marketing platform at your finger tips!
Marketing automation – What’s that?
- If done effectively, you won’t need to worry about what happens to all those people visiting your beautiful website, wondering if they’re interested in what you sell!
- Marketing automation takes care of all of it – truly! It gives you the power to generate more opportunity, build relationships, optimise your digital spend and ultimately drive more sales. We’re not saying you set and forget but rather – setup, monitor, test, measure & refine, to ultimately improve your ROI and compete better!
- Marketing automation is here to stay and will only get more sophisticated! It can be incredibly effective and doesn’t have to be costly when you can confidently measure your investment – which you can!
- Read more here on why Marketing automation is important to your business
Our ‘Call to Action’ to you!
Download our simplified workflow of what Marketing automation could look like plus our ‘digital Marketing terms you should get to know’ – it’s our simplified guide to making the key components of marketing automation make sense!
How we can help!
We will enable your business to understand and unlock the value within the data you collect today or could be collecting tomorrow. We then utilise this to help transform your marketing and sales effort with the goal of getting more sales!
We offer some very affordable packages that will produce results immediately – i.e. more prospects, more leads, more sales!’