Inbound Sales & Marketing Methodology
CRM & Marketing Automation
Leverage inbound sales & marketing automation with tools like SharpSpring, SFMC, Pardot or EnquiryBot to help grow your business with less effort.
Engage | Automate | Convert
CRM & Marketing Automation is a perfect fit for…
- Organisations that may be using excel spreadsheets, post-it notes, emails, and calendars to manage their client information and opportunity tracking. CRM’s is designed to introduce your business to modern and structured ways of capturing and managing all your client’s information. Plus! It connects your day-to-day web-based activity and provides unforeseen insights for your customer-facing and business management people.
- Organisations that want to empower their sales team with qualified leads, activate their customer data to help build customer engagement and retention, create web forms & landing pages, create lead metrics to assess customer interest (lead scoring), send highly personalised emails, manage social pages, plus a whole lot more…
CRM & Marketing Automation Explained
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Business to Business (B2B)
Property Development, Real Estate, Sport & Recreation, Hospitality & Events, Education (offline and online), Building & Construction and most Service-based organisations can all leverage CRM’s and marketing automation tools to better connect and engage with their prospects and existing customers.
Typical Organisation Size:
- 4+ staff who may have a dedicated sales or account management function and possibly 1+ marketing person.